Today I thought I’d do a quick guide on how to make small lips look bigger!
These tips are great for anyone who wants to make their lips look a little bigger without doing something permanent to your lips (lip injections etc).
Anyone can do these simple steps all you need is lip liner, lipgloss, lipstick and a shimmer highlighter or eyeshadow.
1. Use lip liner around the edges of your lips to create your desired shape & size. Don’t forget to fill in the rest of your lips to keep the colour consistent, then apply lipstick.
2. Always wear lighter shades of lipstick, darker colours make your lips look smaller so if you have small lips you won’t be doing yourself any favours by wearing super dark lipstick.
3. Dab a lighter shade of lipstick in the middle of your lips to make them look plump.
4. Apply white eye liner or a shimmery light gold highlighter/eyeshadow to your cupids bow & under the centre of your bottom lip, make sure your blend it in so it’s not too harsh. This helps give the illusion of bigger lips
5. Lastly, always wear lipgloss, lipgloss reflects light, making lips look shiny, full & plump. If you don’t want to wear a gloss just dab a small amount of gloss on the centre of your lips instead of doing a full coat – this will still work.
Here is a before and after using the tips and tricks I have told you about above! 🙂
We’ll that’s it for now I hope these little tips were helpful! They definitely help me as I have small lips.
Have a lovely night